NCFI Polyurethanes, have been making your life more comfortable for over 40 years. From the carpet you walk on to the roof over your head and the insulation in your building's walls, our products make your world more comfortable, safer and more convenient. NCFI is the industry leader in the formulation and manufacturing of rigid and flexible polyurethanes that you will find in products you use everyday.
Gaco Western, Inc. is one of the oldest and best respected manufacturers of elastomeric coatings and polyurethane foam for the construction and waterproofing industries.Since its incorporation in 1955 the Gaco Western name has consistently been associated with high quality, technologically innovative products backed by exemplary customer service..
Density(normal) = 2.0 lb./ft
Closed cell content = +90%
R-value = 6.8 per inch thickness
FEMA Class 4 Flood-Resistant Material
- The most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly, closed-cell spray-in-place polyurethane foam insulation system available. Formulated from renewable agricultural resources.
- InsulStar® closed-cell, spray-in-place insulation retards both thermal and moisture transmission. A special mold and mildew inhibitor* provides important extra protection.
- It stops airflow into and out of your home and keeps dust and pollen out for a more comfortable environment. In most cases a separate vapor barrier is not necessary.
- InsulStar® insulation is code-supported, warranted for the life of the home, and it will not settle, shrink or deteriorate. It will maintain its R-value and sound reduction qualities within close tolerance over the life of your home.
- InsulStar®'s high R-value per inch allows designers to reduce the depth of exterior walls and still obtain the desired level of energy efficiency. This means more living space in your home
- InsulStar® insulation is applied using a proprietary new, environmentally-friendly blowing agent.
- * InsulStar® Insulation Systems are formulated with an anti-microbial ingredient to inhibit the growth of molds that may affect this product. The anti-microbial properties do not protect occupants of spaces insulated with InsulStar insulation from potential deleterious effects of molds, mold spores, or disease organisms that may be present in the environment.
Density(normal): 0.5 lb./ft3
R-value: 4 per-inch thickness*
Complies with federal and state environmental regulations.
- A water-blown, economical alternative to high performance, closed-cell spray foam insulation.
- SEALITE™ is a basic open-cell, spray-in-place soft foam insulation. It can be compared to Icynene ®, SealectionTM 500 and other light-density, open-cell products.
- SEALITE™ insulation provides a partial airflow barrier and keeps dust and pollen out for a more comfortable environment. A separate vapor barrier will often be required.
- SEALITE™ will not settle, shrink or deteriorate and maintains its R-value and sound reduction qualities within close tolerances over the life of your home.
- SEALITE™ offers equivalent R-values to fiberglass batting and other open-celled foam insulations. Exterior wall thicknesses needed to achieve required R-values are the same as for these other insulation material.
- Sealite™ Insulation Systems are formulated with an anti-microbial ingredient to inhibit the growth of molds that may affect this product. The anti-microbial properties do not protect occupants of spaces insulated with Sealite insulation from potential deleterious effects of molds, mold spores, or disease organisms that may be present in the environment